Saturday, February 14, 2009

Here's to Life in '09!


Fear of having my brain erased by some "secure site" or discovering some modification of my already not-so-dignified life story displayed for all the world to see has prevented me heretofore from taking this giant leap.................at least for me, it is a giant leap! However, in two days I celebrate another birthday. One year from that date, it will be necessary to face the fact that I am a grown-up --- no more pretending! SO, I've decided to spread my wings and perhaps learn a few things about myself.......... and life as a blogger as this year passes.

Although I will author this site, Steve and I will attempt to share a bit of our life together as we prepare for "Elysian Fields".

2 comments:

  1. None of that Ellysian business yet though, for now, just preparing to enjoy them, right!? WELCOME to the blogging WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I miss you but this helping... :)

    And I agree with C - none of that Ellysain stuff.

    ReplyDelete